JAVA DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Hybrid)
Are you an experienced developer looking for an organization that does not have the burn-out culture of other tech companies? Do you want a position that will facilitate your moving up internally?
As the Java Developer, you will design, develop, and maintain scalable enterprise applications as part of an agile project team.
Our client is a highly regarded non-profit organization based here in Manitoba. Their mission is to put people first – which they bear out within their own culture by offering exceptional perks and benefits to their employees, including pension matching, gym access, and paid education support. If you want to work for a company that has aligned its goals with employee interests, connect with Marny or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design, develop, and test Java applications in all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Create and conduct unit and integration testing
* Participate in project planning sessions to analyze business requirements, potential issues, and progress mapping to ensure software designs comply with specifications and best practices
* Assist in software releases
* Support continuous improvement by learning about new technologies and driving improvement initiatives
* Anticipate technical, design, and implementation risks; offer techniques to mitigate any side effects
* Troubleshoot application problems and correct them as needed
* Document all coding, testing, and deployment procedures
* Post-secondary education in computer science/information systems or a related field
* History developing web and batch applications
* Proven skills working in object-oriented design and design patterns and building scalable applications following best practices
* Experience developing and integrating middleware technologies
Send a resume (quoting job number 19468) to MARNY BARNES, Senior IT Recruitment Divisional Leader at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* A local Manitoba company that supports local people
* A large organization that feels very friendly on the inside
* Financially strong business
* Opportunities for growth and paid educational development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you —your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post