IT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an IT sales pro looking to utilize your skills in a new and rewarding role? Pinnacle, a proven IT recruitment leader, is looking to expand its best-in-class executive recruitment team.
Founded in Winnipeg in 2001, Pinnacle has built a committed team of professionals whose goal is to connect great people with great companies.
As part of the Executive Recruitment team at Pinnacle, you will connect stellar candidates with our clients in the IT industry. This includes meeting with the company for an in-depth requirements analysis, searching for candidates through various mediums, screening/interviewing individuals, and facilitating positive introductions. If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives when working with people, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Source and recruit IT professionals using a variety of techniques, technologies, and resources
* Conduct in-person and virtual interviews; prepare and present qualified candidates to clients
* Prepare candidates for interviews with clients; debrief and provide feedback
* Build and maintain strong business relationships with hiring authorities in IT
* 3+ years of experience in IT sales or IT recruitment, or similar work within the tech industry
* Post-secondary education in business, IT, or a related field is an asset
* Proven ability to establish and maintain long-term business relationships
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and an approachable personality
* Demonstrated ability to ask questions, desire to learn, and a genuine interest in tech
* Driven and results-oriented work style
Send a resume (quoting job number 18497) to TERRY CYR, Vice President of Business Development at [email protected] or call 204.926.3506
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Growing, medium-sized business with a strong presence in Winnipeg
* Opportunity to learn something new and network with new people every day
* Hybrid workspace that incorporates both remote and in-office work depending on personal preference
* Excellent support from colleagues that allows you to succeed
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post