IT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is a critical role to support all aspects of business for a growing company with more than 70 end users. As IT Manager, you will be responsible for managing technicians as they troubleshoot hardware, connectivity, telephony, and third-party application issues.
The focus of this role will be ensuring the technology needs of the business are met – no issue is too big or too small and strong relationships are key. This role calls for an IT professional who is naturally adaptable and curious. Above all, this an opportunity to propose and guide improvements to the IT infrastructure that will have a lasting impact on the company’s growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage and develop your team, providing training and hiring new team members as needed
* Analyze and improve technology process, including software changes, to meet changing company needs and to add value
* Oversee all technology and IT services, including backups, cloud services, and video calling
* Provide daily support for escalated technical issues and resolve external and internal challenges
* Provide strategic direction for IT, including documented roadmaps
* Manage IT vendors and service providers
* Communicate regularly and present proposed changes to IT Committee
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 10+ years of IT experience, working through and supporting IT initiatives
* 5+ years of relationship management experience, specifically with clients and vendors
* 3+ years of experience managing teams using a variety of methodologies
* Proven ability to influence technical and non-technical staff on the direction of projects
* Experience working on infrastructure-related projects (e.g. cloud solutions, hosting, data back-ups, and complex integrations)
* Experience effectively supporting and communicating with end-users
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to influence the future direction of IT for an established Manitoba company
* Own relationships and projects
* Competitive salary & benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17331) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post