INTERNAL AUDITOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an adept finance professional with excellent problem-resolution skills? Are you seeking your next career opportunity in a fast-paced company with demonstrated potential to advance quickly?
This leading North American company is looking for an Internal Auditor who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes a proactive approach to their work. The company expects enormous growth over the next five years. It is seeking someone who can help drive change in the company’s evolving finance department.
As the Internal Auditor, you will perform various financial audits to determine the effectiveness of both internal controls and the company’s operations.
Some travel throughout Canada and the USA is required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Report on risk assessment and the financial controls in the business
* Maintain an effective system of disclosure and internal controls in line with 52-109 requirements
* Help develop the internal audit plan
* Communicate with employees to investigate and resolve interdepartmental issues
* Ensure that external auditors are effective and accurate
* Perform walk-through tests on new finance software that the company will incorporate in the coming year
* 10+ years of internal auditing experience
* 5+ years of experience performing either public or external audits
* Post-secondary education in accounting; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certifications are assets
* Workday experience is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 18690) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Publicly traded company with aggressive growth targets
* A focus on generating national and local business
* Competitive salary and benefits
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post