INTERMEDIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to grow your career with one of Winnipeg’s top IT service providers? Can you troubleshoot a variety of workstation and network related issues?
This top Winnipeg company is seeking an experienced technical support resource to troubleshoot, support, and perform root cause analyses for local clients. A key part of the technical resources team, you will be provided with the time, tools, and mandate to tackle issues from investigation to resolution, with a focus on quality.
Support tickets will range from simple connectivity issues, to desktop and operating system (OS) questions, to more complex environment-based requests. Friendly and knowledgeable senior-level resources are always available for support with escalated issues.
This company offers the opportunity to work in a progressive environment, where you will be able to work your way to becoming a trusted advisor for a diverse client base.
We thank all who apply; however, only candidates currently located in Manitoba will be considered for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Serve as a reliable and friendly first point of contact for clients
* Perform routine monitoring and maintenance of client networks
* Support clients by resolving network, security, and equipment issues
* Develop and maintain network support documentation
* Coach clients on the effective use of technology and security, following industry best practices
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 3+ years of experience in a technical role supporting small and medium businesses
* 3+ years of experience providing desktop and network support
* Proficiency with Microsoft products, including operating systems, Microsoft 365, and Azure
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in information technology or equivalent
* MSCA, MCSE, MCITP Server Administrator, MCITP Server Enterprise, and/or Linux certifications would be a definite asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba IT company that believes in innovation through strong relationships
* Collaborative environment
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post