INTERMEDIATE DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person/Hybrid)
Are you seeking to leave your mark on a rapidly growing startup? Are you excited by the opportunity to bring a new scientific product to market?
As the Intermediate Developer, you will develop the code requested by the Software Architect. This includes work in optimization, algorithms, user interfaces, data structures, test development, and other areas as needed.
Our client is a small, flexible startup, which means that there is lots of room to move and grow alongside the company. If you are looking for an intermediate position where your voice will be heard, connect with Todd or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design readable software that is usable in the long-term
* Collaborate with the software team so that deliverables exceed expectations
* Ensure that software is following international and national standards
* Help the Software Architect break down objectives into tasks and objectives
* C++ Visual Studio development
* Help build a strong team culture and mentor new/junior employees
* Delegate tasks to others in the software team
* Support other departments in the business
* Document your design choices
* Post-secondary education in computer science or computer engineering
* 5+ years of experience in C and C++ development
* History with version control software such as Git
* Web technologies and UI exposure is an asset
* History working with development standards such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 19497) to Todd Georgeson, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Meaningful work that will contribute to human health
* Many opportunities for professional development
* Exciting day-to-day work as the company develops new technologies for market release
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post