INTERMEDIATE CONTROLLER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: On-site)
Are you an energetic accounting professional constantly seeking better ways of doing things? Do you enjoy planning business strategies?
As an Intermediate Controller, you will plan the client’s operational accounting functions and manage the accumulation and consolidation of financial information.
Our client is an innovative new bookkeeping service looking for a controller who can work remotely. This is a permanent employment opportunity. If you enjoy helping external businesses, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Review working papers and provide feedback
* Communicate with the client to ensure
* Assess and streamline policies and procedures
* Attend senior management meetings regarding forecasting/budgeting
* Resolve escalated issues
* Record, control, and report on all cash movement; calculate cash needs for various intervals
* Year-end work: close books and draft year-end statements, manage tax returns
* 5+ years of controller or full-cycle accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting, finance, economics, or related field
* CPA is preferred
Send a resume (quoting job number 19469) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to expand your skillset and take on new responsibilities
* The company respects a healthy work/life balance
* Competitive salary and benefits
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post