TITLE: Insurance Consultant – Broker
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
SIZE: 20+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Join a growing team of talented, energetic insurance professionals at a successful brokerage with six local branches. If you have experience in personal lines and Autopac with IWS certification, send your resumé to Patricia today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
Offering competitive salaries, commission and incentive programs, a full group benefits package, and an RRSP, this company supports and empowers its team to reach their full potential and continually build their professional skills. Their respectful culture fosters open communication, transparency, and recognition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Build and maintain strong relationships with insurance underwriters and carriers to ensure the best possible rates and coverage for clients.
* Provide exceptional customer service by responding to client inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
* Keep up to date on industry trends, market changes, and products.
* Review and analyze insurance policies for clients, making recommendations and providing advice on coverage levels and limits.
* Conduct risk assessments and identify potential risks for clients, providing solutions and strategies to mitigate those risks.
* Prepare quotes and proposals for clients, negotiating with carriers to obtain the best possible terms and rates.
* Process insurance applications and manage the policy issuance process, ensuring accuracy and completeness of all documentation.
* Monitor and manage client accounts, including policy renewals and cancellations, and ensure clients remain satisfied with their coverage.
* Maintain accurate records and documentation of all client interactions.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* Minimum Level 2 General Insurance Licence; CAIB designation preferred
* 5+ years experience in an insurance setting; 2+ years in a leadership role
* IWS certification required
* Deep understanding of insurance brokerage operations, process excellence, sales and sales management, business development, risk management, budgeting, and financial management
* Strong knowledge of insurance products, services, and regulations
Send a resume (quoting job number #20483) to Patricia Sliwiany, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post