INSIDE SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy seeking out answers and information to help your customer base? This Canadian industry leader, proudly based in Winnipeg, is looking for an Inside Sales Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
In this role, you will be asked to go above and beyond to achieve the best possible customer experience with every transaction. If you are committed to a job well done and to customer service delivery that encourages repeat business, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Respond promptly and professionally to customer questions and requests to help deliver the best product or service for their needs
* Enter, process, and pick customer orders efficiently and accurately
* Consult with customers to confirm delivery details and follow-up actions
* Work closely with other teams to continuously improve processes and customer service
* Ensure showroom is fully stocked and cleaned and displays are maintained
* Perform inventory spot checks and support inventory management
* Support other teams as needed, following all company policies, procedures, and regulations
* 3+ years of customer service and/or sales experience
* Knowledge and/or experience in the welding industry
* Proven customer service aptitude
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and ERP applications
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clear driving abstract
* Physical ability to lift, push, and pull up to 75 lbs. and maneuver equipment up to 1,500 lbs. using proper lifting techniques and apparatus
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Award-winning Canadian industry leader
* Strong and supportive leadership
* Dynamic and people-oriented company with room for professional growth
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18050) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post