COUNTER SALES/INSIDE SALES (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
A growing distributor is looking for a customer-minded professional to assist customers with their orders. Above all, this role requires someone with exceptional knowledge of automotive parts, "backyard" mechanics, and/or someone with strong knowledge of industrial mechanics would be ideal.
We are looking for someone who is happy to work in a small team, wearing many hats as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide fast and efficient service to customers
* Receive, enter, and process customer orders
* Provide information about products, services, and promotional offerings (e.g., pricing, inventory, and delivery information)
* Pull and pack customer orders quickly and accurately
* Stock shelves and maintain warehouse aisles
* Handle customer complaints and returns, and inquiries
* Assist with inventory counts and warehouse tasks, as needed
* Mechanically inclined to trouble shoot products would be ideal, but not an asset
* Track record of excellent customer service
* Proven attention to detail
* Proficient computer skills
* Self-motivated and reliable work ethic
* Proven teamwork skills
Please send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post