TITLE: Infrastructure Engineer, Managed Services
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: IT Solutions
SIZE: 65+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / Hybrid
Begin an engaging, project-oriented position at a fast-growing tech company where you’ll get to work with a variety of new clients and creative challenges. We’re looking to fill two infrastructure engineer roles in the department of professional services. If you’re an IT engineer who thrives in a fast-changing environment and embraces client collaboration and solution design, send your resume to Todd today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This company has cultivated a collaborative, inclusive, and creative work environment that truly values and cares about their employees as people. You‘ll receive a comprehensive benefits package, training and education opportunities to advance your skills, and company bonuses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Design and engineer effective server and network environments; assemble technical components as required; troubleshoot issues as they arise.
* Implement Disaster Recovery and High Availability solutions that meet stated requirements for both on-premises and cloud solutions.
* Manage effective transition to production of all new solutions to the operational support team; follow change management procedures.
* Keep up with industry trends and new technology such as IaaS and Cloud Computing.
* Provide technical leadership to clients, management, and team members.
* Conduct vulnerability assessments and prepare client reports; prepare and present client deliverables including technical reports and presentations.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* 6+ years of progressive experience supporting and/or designing solutions
* 2+ years in a senior IT role
* Strong proficiency in network and hardware technologies, virtualization, shared storage technologies, and Active Directory
* Experience in configuring and setting up Firewalls (Fortinet)
* Experience with Cloud (Azure); a focus on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
* Relevant certifications in the indicated technologies considered an asset
* Strong delivery record of satisfying business requirements with IT solutions
Send a resume (quoting job number #20764) to Todd Georgeson, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post