INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you interested in exploring a non-traditional opportunity in Industrial Engineering? This is an exciting role that would be focused on internal business systems and creating the processes to support new programs as well as revisions to existing procedures.
As the Industrial Engineer, you will analyze manufacturing management systems and data for potential process improvements and recommend, oversee and test new features. You will collaborate with colleagues across Canada and the US and will occasionally travel to other sites to get a feel for each facilities’ flow.
Our client is a niche international business committed to offering many internal pathways for its employees to move and grow. Management is forward-thinking and affords its employees a great deal of autonomy so that their skills can shine. If you seek an opportunity where a desire to learn and grow is always valued, connect with Rhae today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage projects associated with the optimization of manufacturing systems
* Collaborate with teams across the company to identify issues, collect information, and develop efficiencies in the production flow
* Communicate potential enhancements and their benefits to stakeholders
* Test and validate new system features
* Create documentation of systems and process flows
* Parse production data for process-improvement opportunities
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 2+ years of experience in business analysis or industrial engineering
* Knowledge of software systems combined with an understanding of manufacturing processes
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering is an asset; any other technical programs are encouraged to apply as well
* Experience in the printing industry is an asset
* Proven abilities with lean manufacturing would be beneficial
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A reputable brand and market leader
* Tenured mentors to learn from
* Competitive compensation package
Send a resume (quoting job number 19829) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post