INCOME TAX OFFICE CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven attention to detail and accuracy? As the Income Tax Office Clerk, you will be assisting the Income Tax Team by assigning and completing returns in a timely fashion. If you would like the opportunity to join a leading multinational Canadian organization, then we would like you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assign tax returns to preparers in a timely manner
* Complete simple tax returns
* Perform data entry
* Other projects as required
* Previous experience working in an office environment, preferably in accounting
* Business Administration Diploma with a focus on Accounting, Business Accountancy Diploma, or previous experience in a similar role
* Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook
* Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
* Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong attention to detail and proven analytical skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to work flexible hours as required
* Available shifts: 9:00 a.m.- 5 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job number 18797 to Lillian Goossen at [email protected]
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post