HUMAN RESOURCES / PAYROLL CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detail orientated individual with an eye for accuracy? Do you take a positive and proactive approach to your work? If so, this Human Resources / Payroll Clerk opportunity may be for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for payroll processing, disbursing, and monitoring expense payments, and general benefits administration. The ideal candidate will have experience with processing payroll, and the ability to work independently and as a team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process full cycle payroll for salaried and hourly employees
* Verify vacation hours entered and approved by supervisors
* Prepare employee ROE’s
* Prepare for year end, including processing T4's and T4A’s
* Support benefits administration and manage changes to benefits
* Enter and update employee benefits and payroll records
* Verify invoices and calculate SSQ (disability monthly)
* Assist with employee reimbursements for expenses under $100
* Manage Worker’s Compensation and disability claims, as needed
* Manage reimbursement for employee uniforms
* Manage petty cash
* Order office supplies, as needed
* Maintain complete and accurate accounting records
* 1 to 2 years of full cycle payroll experience, including processing ROE’s and T4’s
* Strong knowledge of Manitoba Employment Standards
* Human resources and/or accounting experience
* Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel
* Proven ability to work with team members to solve problems effectively
* Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
* Experience with Payworks software would be an asset
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to grow as the company grows
* Friendly and team-focused work environment
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 18051 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post