HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a reputation for exceeding expectations and facilitating positive change? We are seeking a seasoned human resource generalist who is looking to prove their leadership skills in a new role.
As a Human Resources Generalist for this growing industry leader, you will coordinate a range of general HR activities including employee and labour relations, recruitment, and performance management. If you have a strong understanding of HR policies and compliance, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee the recruitment process: conduct pre-screens, interviews and reference checks, and create offer letters
* Facilitate the on-boarding and training processes, including new hire orientations, and internal training
* Monitor compliance with HR policies and legislation
* Support the development and management of employee recognition programs; identify and recommend employee retention strategies
* Manage positive employee and labour relations: interpret company policies, legislation, and collective agreement to help resolve grievances
* Manage and oversee compensation programs to ensure compliance and equity within the organization
* Support organizational change management, implementing new HR procedures and/or training
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 3 to 5 years of experience in an HR generalist role with a background in manufacturing and labour relations
* Post-secondary education in human resource management; CPHR designation would be an asset
* Demonstrated understanding of HR compliance, including provincial labour standards and regulations
* Track record of successfully managing multiple priorities
* Ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Friendly and diverse work environment
* Opportunities for growth and professional development
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17546) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post