HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST – DISABILITY MANAGEMENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a creative and proactive HR professional, with a track record of meeting high-pressure deadlines? This industry-leading manufacturer is looking for a Human Resource Generalist, with a background in disability claims management, to join their team for a 14-month term.
In this role, you will oversee occupational and non-occupational disability claims, and injury risk management. You will also make recommendations to continuously improve company health and safety and support the human resources team. If you have diverse human resources experience and a strong aptitude for employee health and wellness, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead employee occupational and non-occupational disability management, with a focus on WCB, STD, and LTD claims
* Manage the injury claims process in collaboration with employees, management, and external stakeholders
* Coordinate with health officials, insurance companies, and employees to develop safe return-to-work plans
* Analyze and track occupational and non-occupational injury trends
* Develop health and wellness education training to maximize employee health and safety and to mitigate future risk
* Lead attendance management programs and general human resource activities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Post-secondary education in human resources or a combination of education, training, and experience would be considered an asset
* Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), or Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation preferred
* 3+ years of experience related to disability case management, return to work processes, and/or general human resources functions
* Proven ability to work progressively to mitigate risk and injury
* Creative and respectful leadership style
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Established Manitoba-based brand, with a fantastic reputation
* Large and growing North American manufacturer
* Strong opportunities for professional growth and career progression
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18044) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post