TITLE: Human Resource Generalist
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: Technology Manufacturing
SIZE: 160+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Find your place in this thriving tech company where you’ll play an integral role in establishing the HR department, creating policies and procedures, and conducting internal recruitment. If you’re motivated to build strong teams and make your mark on a fast-growing company, send your resume to Dan today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This publicly traded company sells products all around the globe and is experiencing rapid growth following a recent acquisition. You’ll love the positive, collaborative workplace culture within this innovative, award-winning manufacturer. With competitive compensation, health benefits, and opportunities to develop your skills and put your stamp on the growth of the business—there’s so much to gain from this dynamic position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Oversee production recruitment including writing job descriptions, pre-screening candidates, conducting interviews and reference checks, and managing offer letters.
•* Develop, implement, and coordinate employee onboarding processes.
* Participate in the development and revision of internal policies and procedures.
* Participate in annual performance appraisals and compensation review processes.
* Advise leadership on employee performance management.
* Provide advice and coaching to employees, including policy interpretation, issues mediation, and recognition initiatives.
* Lead various human resources projects including policy development or revisions, training, and employee recognition and retention strategies.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* Post-secondary education in human resources or related discipline
* 1-2 years experience in human resource or recruitment
* Working or academic knowledge of provincial legislation and labour standards
* Proven ability to lead and balance multiple human resource objectives
* A transparent communicator who is always thinking one step ahead
Send a resume (quoting job number #20538) to Dan LaBelle, Senior Recruitment Consultant and Trainer at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post