HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
Are you a driven, diplomatic, and confident human resource professional? Do you want to work for a large, growing manufacturer that offers lots of mentorship and coaching opportunities?
As the Human Resource Generalist, you will run recruitment initiatives and work with employees and managers to advise on, create, and interpret policy.
Our client is a respected Manitoba manufacturer seeking someone who excels at working with people. The HR team is continuing to grow and evolve alongside the company. This means that there will be lots of room for you to hone your HR skills with a team. If an opportunity to learn in a collaborative and innovative environment is exciting to you, connect with Dan today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Support the recruitment process: prepare job postings, conduct pre-screens, video interviews, conduct reference checks, and present offer letters
* Facilitate orientation and onboarding
* Actively support and coach managers using legislation, internal policies, and procedures to resolve/mitigate issues before escalation
* Act as a trusted advisor between staff and managers to improve communication while maintaining positive employee relations
* Collaborate with the HR team and business unit managers to develop human resource initiatives that will enhance training programs for staff and leadership, increase employee engagement, and identify opportunity for talent development
* Support organizational change management as a result of ongoing improvement projects
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 3+ years of progressive HR generalist experience, including significant experience with recruitment and employee relations
* Post-secondary education in human resource management
* Pursuing (or completed) CPHR designation is an asset
* Demonstrated understanding of HR compliance, legislation, employment law, and emerging practices
* Proven customer service and relationship building skills
* Ability to take initiative and ownership
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Excellent team culture and work environment
* Award-winning manufacturer
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19894) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post