HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
As a human resource professional, have you dreamed of taking on a role where you can build an HR program to call your own? Are you a self-driven individual who thrives working as an independent HR practitioner in an owner-managed company? This unique and established Winnipeg company whose clients are spread throughout the globe requires a hands-on HR professional to join its team. Look no further if you want to lead in building human resource programs from the ground up!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee recruitment functions, including job description writing, pre-screening, interviews, reference checks, and offer letters
* Develop, implement, and coordinate employee onboarding processes
* Spearhead the development and revision of internal policies and procedures
* Develop and implement annual performance appraisal and compensation review processes
* Support leadership with advice and counsel on employee performance management
* Manage all employee relations, including coaching, policy interpretation, issues mediation, and recognition strategies
* Lead various human resources projects including, policy development and/or revisions, and program development and implementation
* Post-secondary education related to human resources
* CPHR candidate or CPHR designation would be considered an asset
* 2+ years of progressive human resource generalist experience
* Strong knowledge of provincial legislation and labour standards
* Confidence as an independent human resource practitioner
* Proven ability to lead multiple human resource objectives while maintaining professional balance
* Transparent communicator, ability to think a step ahead, and possess a superior work ethic
Send a resume (quoting job number 18239) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Entrepreneurial and internationally distinguished
* Innovative and growth focused
* Competitive compensation package with many perks
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Then, when you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post