HRMS IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detail-oriented HR professional, with a proven track record of planning and executing projects on time and on budget? This leading consumer health services organization is looking for an HRMS Implementation Specialist to join their team for a 6-month term. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of the HR Management System. The successful candidate in this role will possess the ability to build constructive working partnerships and drive clear and effective information exchanges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Undergo training with the HRMS vendor to understand the functionality and use of the current HRMS modules
* Review documentation to understand policy, procedure, and cultural approaches that will inform decision-making for the HRMS modules
* Collaborate with the HRMS vendor to define the remaining modules to be implemented and develop a project plan with objectives and timelines
* Provide recommendations to the VP on standard and non-standard configurations and obtain approval from VP on discovery/system policy and design decisions
* Provide weekly project status reports needed for insights, decisions, and issue resolution
* Document user reference notes for future training
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum five (5) years human resource generalist experience or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience
* Previous experience in leading the implementation of an HRMS
* Previous experience with/solid understanding of benefits administration procedures, recruitment procedures, and performance reviews
* Proficient in working with technology, including HRMS and the Microsoft 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
* Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience with training/online learning modules would be an asset
* Payroll knowledge would be an asset
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18096) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR call 204.926.3514
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative health care services organization
* An organization committed to giving back to the community
* Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post