GENERAL MANAGER – RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a growth-oriented leader who enjoys a challenge? Our client, a trailblazer in luxury property management, is looking for a General Manager with strong business acumen and a track record of leading and motivating teams to reach and exceed goals.
Reporting to ownership that acts as a board of directors, this role will oversee all primary divisions of this growing residential management company, including its people. You will be tasked to spearhead workplace culture initiatives and growth plans that will take this progressive company to the next level.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee vacancy and industry trends and analyze data to make informed decisions
* Provide leadership and mentorship to all staff within the organization
* Create and manage budgets
* Maximize utilization of resources within all divisions
* Manage and collaborate with all company divisions, including maintenance, administrative, customer service, and leasing staff
* Develop, implement, and improve processes
* 5+ years of experience leading, mentoring, and motivating a team
* Property management experience – residential experience would be considered an asset
* Post-secondary education in business or a related field
* Proven analysis and creative problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with and be accountable to a board of directors
* Experience with YARDI software is preferred
* Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company with a growing portfolio of luxury residential properties
* Positive and team-oriented culture
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17814) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post