General Labour Work (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Looking for some extra pocket money? Are you open to short-term and long-term assignments? In the General Labour position, you will perform general warehouse and production duties at a variety of different Winnipeg organizations. Duties may include; unloading materials within a warehouse, packaging or stacking product, order picking, heavy lifting, assembling, etc. If you’re interested in the opportunity to work with different Winnipeg organizations, then we want to hear from you!
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Own steel-toed safety boots
* Ability to understand English to follow specific oral and written instructions
* Basic math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, etc.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and assist others when lifting is necessary
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends
* Own vehicle is an asset
If you're interested in this position, please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post