GENERAL LABOUR – CARDBOARD & PAPER PRODUCTION (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work with an established manufacturer of cardboard and paper products? In this general labour role, you will be responsible for feeding materials into machines, material handling, using a pallet jack and helping out with other duties as necessary. If you are looking to build a career with a great local company that has been in business for 50 years, then we want to hear from you!
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Steel-toed work boots
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Must be capable of standing for long periods of time (12 hours on your feet)
* Must be comfortable with heavy lifting 50+ lbs
* High attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be available to work day and night shifts
* Continental 12 Hour Rotating Shifts – this means that you will be working on alternating shifts: 7 AM – 7 PM for three days, and be off for approximately four days. Then switch to 7 PM – 7 AM for three days, and you will be off again
* $12.65 per hour for days
* $13.65 per hour for nights
Please email your resume (quoting 17283 in the subject line) to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post