FULL-CYCLE BOOKKEEPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-Person)
Do you want to work for a company offering custom-tailored accounting support to businesses? Do you want to use your analytical skills to drive client-business growth?
As the Full-Cycle Bookkeeper, you will manage accounts payable and receivable in addition to payroll. This includes reconciliations, processing financial statements, and data entry.
Our client is a growing Manitoba company that offers excellent customer service and accounting advice to its clients. If you have significant full-cycle accounting experience and a track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships, connect with Courtney or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Complete a high volume of bookkeeping activities for multiple client companies
* Post vendor and client invoices
* Process payments and payroll
* Complete government remittances
* Prepare year-end supporting documentation
* Perform account reconciliations
* Answer client questions and communicate effectively with clients
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 2+ years of full-cycle accounting or bookkeeping experience
* History within QuickBooks environments
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business
* Excellent with computers, including Microsoft Excel and Word
* A valid driver’s license and your own vehicle
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A growing Manitoba company that is committed to its customers
* Professional development opportunities
* Competitive salary and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19736) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Share this Post