JOB TITLE: Food and Beverage Director
LOCATION: Falcon Lake, Manitoba
SIZE: 50+ Employees
Do you have excellent time management skills? As the Food and Beverage Director, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the hotel’s food and beverage operations ensuring success and revenue for the establishment. You will lead and work with a team of skilled professionals to deliver outstanding culinary experiences while delivering customer satisfaction. You will coordinate staff and direct operations of food preparation and service including creating schedules, training staff, managing budgets, maintaining inventories, and creating menus. If you have a creative mind and want a new challenge, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Accommodations are provided for staff!
* Full benefits after the probationary period.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Develop and implement a comprehensive food and beverage strategy aligned with the hotel’s goals and objectives.
* Conduct market research to identify trends, customer preferences, and competitive offerings.
* Collaborate with chefs and the culinary team to create innovative and appealing menus.
* Ensure that menus cater to diverse guest preferences, dietary needs, and local tastes.
* Train, assist, and manage a high-performing food and beverage team.
* Maintain high standards of food quality, presentation, and service.
* Implement quality control measures and conduct regular inspections to uphold cleanliness and hygiene standards.
* Develop and manage budgets for food and beverage operations.
* Oversee the procurement and management of food and beverage supplies.
* Optimize inventory levels to minimize waste and maximize profitability.
* Monitor guest feedback and take proactive steps to address concerns and enhance guest satisfaction.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant health, safety, and sanitation regulations.
* Clean criminal record.
* Proven experience in a similar leadership role within the food and beverage industry, preferably in a hotel setting.
* Strong understanding of food and beverage operations, including menu planning, cost control, and quality assurance.
* Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in financial analysis and budget management.
* Familiarity with relevant health and safety regulations.
* A culinary degree or related certification is considered an asset.
* Flexibility to work shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* This hotel is in Falcon Lake, Manitoba; candidates must be willing to relocate and stay on-site all year round.
* $55,000 salary, plus incentives
Send a resume (quoting job number 20998) to Marlon Persaud, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post