FLATBED TRUCK DRIVER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong organizational skills? As the Flatbed Truck Driver for this window and door manufacturer, you will be driving a 3/4-ton truck with a flatbed trailer (20 feet) to transport all finished products to job sites. The successful candidate in this role will possess safe cargo securing knowledge and good time management skills.
* Valid driver’s license and must be able to produce a clean driver’s abstract
* Minimum one year of truck driving experience
* Knowledge and experience backing, driving, tying down, and securing cargo
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good physical capability
* $16.00 – $18.00 per hour depending on experience
* Permanent, full-time, day shift with occasional overtime as required
* Benefits after six months and other incentives!
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17136) to Ryan Dyck at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post