FINANCE MANAGER – MANUFACTURING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an accomplished finance professional who fully understands the importance of efficiency and productivity in a manufacturing environment? Are you passionate about supporting sound operational decision making through effective financial analysis?
This leading manufacturer is looking for a Finance Manager to lead a team responsible for day-to-day reporting and analysis, while acting as a finance business partner to senior leadership. If your background includes cost accounting and thinking outside the box, contact Accountants Now today about this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Maintain costing system and related processes, ensuring costing and inventory valuation processes comply with regulations and generally accepting accounting principles (GAAP)
* Complete profitability analyses by product category and manufacturing distribution location
* Prepare annual business plans, quarterly forecasts, and monthly and weekly financial pulse reports and scorecards
* Partner with all levels of management to prepare and analyze operational financial reports and monthly spend reports
* Complete financial analysis and review of all capital investment proposals
* Provide financial leadership and suggest improvements to processes that improve productivity and efficiency
* Drive continuous improvement and standardization of finance processes and controls
* 7+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, including at least 3 years of cost accounting experience
* CPA (CA, CMA, CGA) designation and post-secondary education in accounting or commerce
* Strong understanding of cost accounting principles; experience with US GAAP and/or SOX legislation would be preferred
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Proven communication and leadership abilities; experience with systems implementation and process improvement would be preferred
* Track record of effectively solving problems and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, multi-system environment
* Fluency in French and English would be considered an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* World-class manufacturer
* Team-oriented work culture
* Company committed to shared success and employee development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17492 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post