FINANCE COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a customer centric accounting professional looking to progress in your career with a leading Canadian company? As Finance Coordinator, you will be a skilled time manager who can prioritize multiple activities and achieve results in a complex and fast-paced environment. If you have strong analytical skills and the ability to get the job done in an effective manner, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Accurately record accounting information
* Investigate and resolve account discrepancies
* Work with internal and external stakeholders on process improvement initiatives
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and
* Respond to accounting related inquiries
* Ad Hoc duties as required
* 2+ years of accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business
* Strong analytical skills, combined with a process oriented approach
* Previous experience working in an ERP environment
* Advanced MS Office skills, particularly with Excel
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
* Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
Please email a resume (Word format preferred) to Andre Saria at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post