FINANCE ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person)
Have your accounting experiences made you flexible in the face of shifting priorities? Are you looking for a position that fast tracts your financial analysis career?
Reporting to the Controller, you will be taking on a newly-created position designed to facilitate further growth. You will assist with financial reporting and analysis as needed. In addition, you will manipulate the in-house ERP system to collect and produce better data.
Our client is undergoing significant growth. In response, it has expanded its accounting department at all levels. This means that you will have many challenges to overcome – and learn from as you help shape the company’s financial strategies. If you want to meet new challenges in a company that offers the tools for success, connect with Courtney, or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Help with month-end accruals and journal entries
* Perform balance sheet reconciliations
* Assist with the year-end audits and the annual budget
* Offer research and analysis on the company’s financial model
* Manage project deadlines
* Support internal questions related to the ERP system
* Establish pricing best-practices and improve pricing models
* 3+ years of experience in accounting
* Post-secondary education in accounting
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Expert in Excel
* Knowledge of SQL, ERP systems, or Dynamics GP are assets
* Manufacturing background is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 19494) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Creative and friendly work culture
* An innovative, industry-leading company that helps build a better Winnipeg
* Competitive compensation and benefits
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post