FILING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have outstanding attention to detail skills that allow you to manage various documents and files with great accuracy? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and looking to join a respectable Manitoba organization – this opportunity is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Verify and check paperwork (correspondences, invoices, etc.) to ensure accuracy
* Organize and sort all documents according to content, dates, etc.
* Create or update records with new files and information
* Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by manual data entry or by using optical scanners
* Maintain efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
* Exceptional accuracy in alpha-numeric data entry
* Knowledge of filing systems
* Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to follow policies to safeguard data and information
Please email a resume (WORD doc preferred) to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post