FIELD SERVICE COORDINATOR (Oakville, Ontario)
Do you have experience working with windows, doors or other building products? Do your excellent planning and management skills help you complete tasks efficiently?
As the Field Service Coordinator, you will coordinate and supervise a team of technicians as they repair and replace windows and doors and help with fieldwork. You will also be the main point of contact responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the project.
Our client is a respected Manitoba manufacturer who is seeking someone committed to delivering a white-glove customer experience. If you possess construction knowledge and a passion for service, connect with Cathryn today or apply below.
*This position requires a valid passport and a willingness to travel.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Visit job sites to repair or replace window and door products
* Coordinate Field Service Technician’s duties and installs
* Offer installation and service training to customers and third-party service providers
* Provide parts identification and technical support to Customer Service Advisors; suggest product improvements
* Schedule travel when required
* Maintain proactive and consistent communication with customers, coworkers, and managers
* Promote knowledge development opportunities regularly
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Window / door experience or related construction experience required
* Proven leadership abilities
* Ability to maintain a professional relationship with customers
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Safety-oriented work style
* Able to lift 50+ pounds and work at heights
* Microsoft Office experience
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Collaborative, team-driven environment
* An award-winning manufacturer
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19759) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post