FACILITIES MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a hands-on leader that enjoys staying involved in the day-to-day operations of a plant? Do you excel at analyzing current state and coming up with plans to expand capacity and increase efficiency?
As the Facilities Manager, you will provide high-level strategic direction to a food processing facility’s operation. This includes managing capital projects and overseeing the industrial and power-engineering teams.
Our client is a highly respected Manitoba-based organization that is committed to consistently improving its practices and bettering its business culture. If you are ready for the next step in your career with a company that is invested in its people and processes, connect with Rhae today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare the engineering and maintenance budgets
* Supervise maintenance and engineering staff, including creating schedules
* Recommend capital equipment projects
* Ensure that all permits are up to date and acquire any necessary approvals
* Supervise internal construction projects
* Manage the usage of all utilities across the facility
* Help recruit and onboard new staff
* Foster a safety-conscious environment
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* At least 5 years in a management position
* Excellent communication and organizational abilities
* Proven ability to motivate and lead others
* Post-secondary education in mechanical engineering
* Experience in the food production industry
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* An established company with a positive work environment
* Commitment to sustainability and environmentally friendly practices
* Competitive compensation and benefits, including a pension plan
Send a resume (quoting job number 20152) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post