EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – REGISTRAR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have the leadership expertise to support an established industry association whose members are some of Manitoba’s most respected professionals? If you have a strong background in business management within a board-run organization, we are looking for you.
As Executive Director – Registrar, you will focus on strategic and financial planning and on building the stakeholder relationships that ensure those plans succeed. We are looking for a professional with a strong sense of teamwork who can effectively support and advocate for members. Experience in veterinary medicine, agriculture, or animal welfare would be considered an asset.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Collaborate with council to fulfill the association’s vision, mission, and strategic plan through monthly meetings
* Develop an operational business plan
* Work with council to prepare annual budgets
* Manage operational planning and delivery, including resource allocation, financial management, policy development and review, and day-to-day organizational management
* Provide leadership and support to staff, council members, and volunteers
* Advocate for and work to advance the interests of members
* Represent the organization to other associations, government bodies, interest groups, and the media
* Create and present organizational updates and other reports
* Participate in overall staff management and evaluation
* Collaborate to oversee licensing, regulatory compliance, and by-laws on behalf of the association and its membership
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years of executive management experience as an Executive Director, Registrar, and/or manager – experience in these roles within the veterinary medical field would be considered an asset
* Post-secondary degree in business management or a related field
* Experience with animal advocacy or animal welfare would be an asset
* Experience overseeing membership licensing and regulatory compliance
* Track record of successfully leading a board-run organization and collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Proven ability to mentor, and develop a team
* Strong business intelligence, including effective communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Respected industry association that supports animal welfare in Manitoba
* Opportunity to lead and build relationships
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17361 to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post