ESTIMATING AND SALES ASSOCIATE (Teulon, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person)
Are you a keen, mature individual who possesses general construction knowledge? Do you feel satisfied when helping people and resolving their problems?
As the Estimating and Sales Associate, you will estimate material costs for various customer projects and assist them with product recommendations and advice.
Our client is one of Canada’s leading companies in the construction industry. This location is respected in the community and fosters a family environment for its employees. If you want a job that allows your skills to shine in a welcoming team culture, connect with Cathryn or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Help customers find products, offer recommendations, and provide cost estimates
* Track various customer orders and ensure that they are delivered on time
* Process returned products and issue credit
* Assist at the cash register
* Learn about selling and displaying products from company representatives
* Identify potential issues with customer requests and advise them on the best way to avoid said problems
* Resolve customer complaints
QUALIFICATIONS THAT OUR CLIENT SEEKS:
* Professional manner: proven ability to work in a team
* Excellent communication skills that allow you to help customers in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of general office computer software
* Able to lift 50 lbs. for occasional moving of materials and items
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Committed to customer satisfaction
* An established local retailer
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19666) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Share this Post