ERP SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Hybrid)
Our client is committed to equity and diversity. They welcome applications from all qualified candidates in all walks of life.
Are you an organized and detail-driven IT professional who wants to work with a close-knit team? Are you seeking an opportunity to expand your project management skills?
As the ERP Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the successful implementations, ongoing optimizations, and maintenance of the ERP and associated systems throughout the business.
Our client is one of Canada’s great engineering success stories that is located here in Winnipeg in a state-of-the-art building. It has a large and well-funded IT department with lots of room for you to grow; internally, there are at least a dozen career paths beyond the ERP Systems Administrator that you could pursue. Apply now and reach out to Marny Barnes to take the next big step in your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Maintain a secure and optimized ERP system by working with security and support resources
* Oversee escalated issues for the application support team and provide them with technical support more generally
* Create policies and procedures for managing defect fixes and upgrades to the system
* Plan data storage capacity and oversee database performance
* Work with the application support team to understand and maintain user roles and other admin duties
* Oversee integrations and make more efficient processes for maintaining records
* Troubleshoot both hardware and software; document problems and solutions accurately for future reference
* 3+ years of database, system administrator, or network administration experience
* Post-secondary education in computer science or a similar combination of education and experience
* Working knowledge of virtualization and cloud technology
* Track record with scripting and automation tools
* SQL or Oracle SQL knowledge is preferred
* IT or system administration certifications are assets
Send a resume (quoting job number 19441) to MARNY BARNES, Senior IT Recruitment Divisional Leader at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American manufacturer and distributor
* Innovative and team-driven work environment
* Opportunities for growth and professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you —your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post