ERP APPLICATION SUPPORT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a knack for making applications work? Are you able to support a wide variety of end users? Do you want to work in a niche area that is critical to business operations?
This respected Manitoba company is looking for an application support specialist, focusing on ERP applications, to join their growing their IT team. This person will be the first point of contact for ERP issues and will troubleshoot a range of problems, from simple ‘how to’ training, to complex IT issues with many interdependencies. The ERP Application Support will also act in a quality assurance capacity to ensure changes do not adversely affect production systems and then deploy those items.
Although detailed ERP experience is not required for this role, a natural curiosity about building or manufacturing processes will help this person become a subject matter expert in the area. The key requirements for this role are a demonstrated ability to support complex applications with attention to detail and an aptitude for learning!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Act as the front-line point of contact for all ERP issues
* Support ERP modules across the enterprise by responding to tickets (70% of the role)
* Perform quality assurance checks on proposed changes (20% of the role)
* Participate in larger projects (10% of the role)
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 3+ years of application support experience
* 1+ year of experience supporting ERP applications would be preferred
* 1+ year of experience documenting items in a formal setting
* Proven knowledge of SQL
* Incredible attention to detail and aptitude for learning
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Progressive IT team that offers opportunities for growth
* New office with lots of amenities, including onsite gym
* Philanthropic company that prioritizes the community
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17135) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected]acle.jobs or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post