ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER – HYBRID (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you excel at connecting with people and managing expectations? Do you want to work for a company that is committed to customer success?
As the Enterprise Account Manager, you will lead multiple internal teams to implement and operate client solutions. This will require you to build strong relationships at all levels of a business and identify the ideal allocation of resources internally to meet their needs.
Our client is one of the leading providers of IT solutions in Canada. Offering innovation that makes life easier for their customers is their core mission. If your strengths lie in building and maintaining relationships, apply below today to learn more about this customer-centric role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Design, organize, and facilitate multiple IT projects simultaneously
* Report on progress to senior management
* Conduct project management on large enterprise implementations
* Identify and resolve risks before they occur
* Maintain relationships with customers and develop solutions to meet their needs
* Administer project teams to develop IT Infrastructure for clients
* Facilitate smooth operations of delivered technologies
* Build a shared sense of team spirit in your department
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Proven project management skills and an understanding of the steps essential to managed-services is an asset
* 7+ years of experience in a similar environment
* Proven ability to lead and develop teams and customer relationships
* Post-secondary education in a related discipline a bonus
* Experience leading large enterprise technology programs
* Exceptional communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A large, established company with a significant presence in Canada
* Team-centered work culture
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19908) to MARNY BARNES, Senior IT Recruitment Divisional Leader, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post