ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain more formal management experience? Do you bring an entrepreneurial approach to your work that really thrives in an autonomous environment?
As the Engineering Team Lead, you will oversee a particular product line. This includes maintaining client relationships, managing design and production, and governing the team.
Our client is a global player proud to be based in Winnipeg. Their mission and product line are built around sustainability, and these cutting-edge technologies serve clients worldwide. If you want to work for a company that puts a premier engineering department behind sustainable development, apply below or connect with Rhae today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Lead the product team’s engineers, technologists, and support staff to meet established targets
* Manage employees on the team, including conducting performance reviews
* Constantly seek efficiencies in all processes
* Maintain strong relationships with clients; present information to them as required
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout various stages of development, production, and installation
* Continually review progress and make sure the project means the client’s needs
* Help resolve production issues and ensure the product is delivered on schedule
* Mentor and coach junior staff and reduce performance gaps in a positive environment
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proven knowledge of mechanical building systems or the manufacturing industry
* A history of utilizing formal or informal leadership skills
* Experience in refrigeration is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Global, industry-leading manufacturer based in Manitoba
* Positive and team-focused work culture
* Opportunity to design innovative products
* An organizational structure that offers autonomy
Send a resume (quoting job number 19912) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post