TITLE: Engineering Leader
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: Energy Solutions / HVAC
SIZE: Local Operation Backed by Large Global Enterprise
STATUS: Full Time / In-Person
Lead a team of talented engineers, overseeing design in a company that prides itself in creating sustainable energy solutions. In this active role, you’ll connect with team members throughout the company and across all levels, offering support where needed to ensure targets are met.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This eco-conscious company is owned by a global organization committed to products that lower carbon footprints and utilize energy more efficiently and responsibly. Driven by a strong culture of entrepreneurship and corporate responsibility, this Manitoba-based manufacturer is experiencing exceptional long-term success and continues to grow.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Manage a team of mechanical and electrical engineers with diverse skill levels and experience, ensuring workflow and output is timely and up to standard.
* Review designs including BOM’s, wiring schematics, and 3D models.
* Look for opportunities to further develop the professional skill sets of team members.
* Assess future automation projects such as the creation and maintenance of macros for SOLIDWORKS.
* Develop work instructions and proactively plan for growth and additional efficiencies.
* Support production when needed (5%-10% of the time).
* Bring structure to a fast-paced work environment within a rapidly expanding company.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* P.Eng. or equivalent education and experience
* Strong working knowledge of sheet metal construction
* Proficient in SOLIDWORKS 3D design software
* HVAC experience is an asset
* Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to confidently communicate with team members
Send a resume (quoting job number #20353) to Dan LaBelle, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post