EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you competitive in your approach to achieving sales targets? Do you want to be in charge of your success?
Our client is seeking a new sales representative who can take charge of their sales while contributing to the positive team environment of the team. The company has experienced growth throughout the pandemic and is looking to continue its expansion with this addition to the sales team.
As the Employee Benefits Sales Representative, you will call business owners to sell benefits and find opportunities to include value-added offerings.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Sell employee benefits and add-on packages to clients across Canada over the phone; clients typically have 10-300 employees
* Make 80-100 outbound calls per day
* Execute the proven sales process to convert prospects into clients through proposal delivery meetings
* Track all interactions in the CRM (which is mobile friendly)
* Manage your caseload effectively and ensure follow up contact is maintained
* Conduct business to business lead generation
* Develop a deep knowledge of the Canadian employee health benefits industry as well the company’s value-added items
* Participate in regular training and sales meetings
* Proven success in a retail environment where you worked towards sales targets
* Ambitious and driven to succeed are must-have qualities
* Post-secondary education is preferred but not required
* Excellent communication skills
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18470) to BEVIN LYLYK, Leader | Office Administration & Customer Service Division at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The company is one of the largest in the Canadian industry; it supports over 400 000 Canadians
* The company values in-office work: everyone has their own office and there is a staff games room
* Support for employee development through training and mentoring
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post