EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have extensive experience with C programming? Do you want to work with a growing team of engineers and get involved in various stages of the product lifecycle?
As the Embedded Software Developer, you will create control systems for new products that support our client’s current offerings. You will follow these projects through research to mass production; troubleshooting issues throughout.
Our client is a world-class manufacturer that has been implementing lean manufacturing methodologies for more than a decade. This is a company with strong policies in place that will allow you to hit the ground running. If you are a team-oriented engineer, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design and implement embedded controller firmware according to product specifications and customer needs
* Create software to facilitate user testing and deployment
* Work with design-team members across the product lifecycle
* Coordinate with customers to meet their expectations
* Perform root cause analysis where required
* Post-Secondary Education in electronics, computer science, computer engineering, or similar
* 6+ years of C development
* Experience programming embedded systems and working with device drivers
* Demonstrable skills with Python
* Knowledge of operating systems for embedded systems
* Understanding of source control
* Exceptional problem-solving skills
* Strong communication abilities
Send a resume (quoting job number 18767) to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Very high employee retention rate
* A global organization that offers excellent growth opportunities locally and internationally
* Support for employee development through training and mentoring
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post