JOB TITLE: Embedded Electronics Developer
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
SIZE: 100+ Employees
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Take on a groundbreaking role with colossal impact as an Embedded Electronics Developer in the electronics manufacturing sector, where you’ll be assisting in solidifying and expanding capabilities in the transportation electrification space. Work in an innovative , supportive environment where the sky is the limit for you to flex your development capabilities. If you’re an experienced, out-of-the-box developer with experience in C++, ARM-based systems running Linux and FreeRTOS, apply today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
As one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, this manufacturer is creating revolutionary, safety-focused solutions for vehicular technology. You’ll receive competitive compensation, group insurance with a health spending account, paid vacation, company-paid shutdown from Christmas to New Years, and a RRSP with company match.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS EMBEDDED ELECTRONICS DEVELOPER:
* Assist in developing system architecture design, and user and system specifications.
* Implement software based on specifications and design.
* Implement test software for software and hardware testing.
* Work closely with System, Hardware, and test engineers throughout the embedded software design/development life cycle.
* Consult with customers, ensuring embedded software meets mission requirements.
* Document software design and participate in design and code reviews.
* Perform software/hardware integration during software development and unit testing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN AN EMBEDDED ELECTRONICS DEVELOPER:
* Knowledge of Linux systems, Real Time Operating Systems, CAN Bus and J1939
* Demonstrated practical experience in C/C++ programming and embedded systems
* BSc Degree in Electrical or Computer Science or equivalent
* Knowledge of IP networks, SNMP, managed network devices
* Familiarity with automated build environments, test strategies and static code analysis
* Experience with working and debugging electronics
* Experience in designing transportation, agriculture, and/or construction vehicle electronic devices/systems
* Understanding of FMEAs and DFM (design for manufacturing) guidelines
* Possess creativity for production development
* Exposure to design and verification testing methods
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Computer knowledge and skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Project management, leadership, and presentation skills is an asset
* Ability to work well under pressure and under tight timelines
* High level of organizational skills, detail oriented, and analytical
Send a resume (quoting job number #21207) to Todd Georgeson, IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Please be advised, Pinnacle is unable to provide sponsorships for applicants outside of Canada.
Still searching for opportunities? If this Embedded Electronics Developer position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post