EDUCATIONAL SALES SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a dedicated and charismatic account management professional? Do you like the idea of supporting people during a milestone day in their lives? This internationally respected company is looking for an Educational Sales Specialist to join their growing team.
In this role, you will coordinate product rentals and distribution for university and college institutions, renewing existing contracts and looking for opportunities to sell add-on services.
When safe to do so, the role will involve monthly travel across Canada, which will increase in frequency during peak season (April to June).
If you have a sales background, an eye for accuracy, and a passion for delivering the best-possible customer experience, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with university and college convocation officers, registrars, and other event personnel
* Complete full-service coordination of services for convocation events
* Renew contracts and identify opportunities to sell add-on products and services
* Communicate with customers before and after the events
* Coordinate and train event-day staff
* Attend education and academic conferences and events to promote rental services
* 4+ years of account management or sales experience – preferably in a service-based company
* Experience with event coordination and delivering the best-possible customer experience
* Fluency in French and English is preferred
* Proven ability to build relationships with a variety of personalities, including in the academic field
* Excellent organization skills and strength under pressure
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think on your feet
* Demonstrated charisma – a people person
* Ability to travel across Canada (25-30% of the time, more during peak season)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Reputable international market leader
* Opportunities for professional development
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 17954) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present you with the best -matched career opportunities.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post