DRAFTING TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detail-oriented drafting professional with experience in residential construction? Are you looking to work for a company with a track record of customer service excellence? This custom home builder wants to add a Drafting Technician who possesses a post-secondary degree and a passion for design.
As the Drafting Technician, you will design residential buildings (single-family, and/or multi-family) and coordinate with construction managers throughout the project. If you are a driven and creative individual, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop a set of technical drawings – from concept to design – for custom homes,townhomes, and multi-family dwellings
* Maintain current knowledge of local and provincial building codes and by-laws to ensure that architectural and structural projects comply
* Submit design files for review and approval
* Coordinate with construction managers through planning, development, and construction phases of each project
* Develop residential blueprints for construction manager
* Verify all designs for accuracy and compliance throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in architectural technology or environmental design
* Up to 2 years of experience designing and drafting drawings for new-home, multi-family, or commercial construction projects
* Experience using SoftPlan software would be an asset
* Solid understanding of local and provincial building codes
* Demonstrated work ethic and willingness to take initiative
Send a resume CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]le.jobs or call 204.926.2249
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Join one of Manitoba’s industry leaders
* Friendly and diverse work environment
* Opportunities for growth and professional development
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post