DRAFTING DESIGN SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detailed-oriented drafting professional with some experience in residential construction? Are you looking to work for a company with a track record of design and customer service excellence?
This custom homebuilder is looking to add a Drafting Design Specialist to its team. We are looking for a post-secondary graduate of an Architectural Technology or Environment Design program who is looking for an opportunity to continue growing their career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop a set of technical drawings – from concept to design – for custom homes and multi-family dwellings
* Maintain current knowledge of local and provincial building codes and by-laws to ensure architectural and structural requirements comply
* Submit design files for review and approval
* Coordinate with construction managers through the planning, development, and construction phases of each project
* Develop residential blueprints for construction manager
* Verify all designs for accuracy and compliance throughout the lifecycle of the project
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in Architectural Technology or Environmental Design
* 1 to 2 years of experience designing and drafting drawings for new home, multi-family, or commercial construction projects
* Experience using SoftPlan software would be an asset
* Solid understanding of local and provincial building codes
* Demonstrated work ethic and ability to take initiative
* Drive to learn and be creative
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Join a Manitoba industry leader
* Friendly and diverse work environment
* Opportunities for growth and professional development
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17475) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post