DIVISION SALES MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a driven sales professional with a history of success? Do you love hunting for new leads, business, and networking opportunities? This Canadian manufacturer is looking to replace their retiring Division Manager with the next rockstar. The company has seen an increase in sales throughout Covid-19 and is preparing for further growth.
As the Division Manager , you will lead the business division’s sales by building the dealer network across the prairies – primarily over the phone. You will maintain relationships with existing clients and gain new clients through cold calls.
If you are an enterprising salesperson who would be eager to learn from the retiring sales professional and take over the department, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Maintain and grow existing customer relationships and drive sales throughout assigned territory
* Call and meet with prospective customers to identify and capitalize on new opportunities
* Prepare and present customer quotations and contracts
* Prepare sales reports and maintain accurate records
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, key customers, and targets
* 5+ years of sales experience: industrial or construction sales preferred
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Infrequent travel across Western Canada will be required
Send a resume (quoting job number 18532) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Established Manitoba company, with strong growth potential
* Positive team-orientated work environment
* Opportunities for professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post