DIRECTOR OF SALES (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a proven record of leading technical/mechanical sales teams? Are you a spirited, proactive leader looking to provide strategic direction to a rapidly growing company capitalizing on the rising demand for environmentally friendly goods? This Manitoba-based company is seeking a leader of their sales team who can develop and drive their marketing and sales strategy in both preexisting and new regions.
As the Director of Sales, you will report to the President on all aspects of marketing and sales; it will be your job to establish goals for all the sales and marketing efforts and then ensure they are met. You will devise big-picture sales strategies to grow the client base. Additionally, you will mentor the sales team to increase performance while following company policies and embracing company values.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Plan and execute the sales strategy of the company
* Coordinate with third parties to develop technical, promotional materials to educate distributors and the sales team on new products and features
* Mentor an inside sales team
* Helm strategic expansion into new Canadian and American markets
* Establish companywide sales benchmarks to forecast sales and measure performance
* Listen to clients and partners to identify potential new products and bring these ideas to designers
* Accompany sales representatives across Canada and the US to strengthen client relations and sharpen the skills of the sales team
* 10+ years of successful mechanical sales experience
* 5+ years sales management experience
* Post-secondary education a must; P. Eng, CET, or MET or engineering degree/diploma preferred
* Excellent people skills
Send a resume (quoting job number 18220) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3528
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* A $600M plant—the largest facility of its size in the world
* Modern technology and equipment
* Competitive salary and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post