DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
Are you looking for autonomy at a growing company? Would your critical thinking skills and experience in metal fabrication/construction allow you to help a metal shop increase its manufacturing capabilities?
As the Director of Operations, you will oversee all aspects of production. This includes goals, budgets, schedules, and implementing cost-saving measures to improve efficiency and profitability.
Our client is a local metal fabricator that is looking to fill one of the most senior positions in the company. This is a newly created role that is intended to offer a lot of room for the successful candidate to grow. If you are a results-driven leader with a passion for operations management, connect with Bevin today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage all projects, and assist Project Managers with details, quotes, estimates, etc.
* Oversee operations budgets and help develop financial strategies
* Fuel continuous improvement and change management projects
* Mentor team members and keep morale high
* Monitor production processes and identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency and cost savings
* Ensure that operations can meet customer demand
* Monitor and report on key performance indicators
* Foster and safety-conscious work environment
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 6+ years of experience in custom metal fabrication or construction at a senior management level
* Possess key financial management skills, e.g., budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven analytical abilities
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* An established company with clear financial and production goals
* The autonomy to make decisions and support business initiatives
* Collaborative internal culture
* Competitive compensation packages
Send a resume (quoting job number 20087) to BEVIN LYLYK, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post