DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER CARE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a natural-born leader with a passion for customer service? Do you excel at troubleshooting multiple things at once?
As the Director of Customer Care, you will lead and manage a team of customer service representatives to ensure excellent service and customer satisfaction. In addition, you will develop and implement strategies to improve customer service processes, communication, and support.
Our client is a nonprofit organization in Manitoba that supports local people in crises. Its volunteer network is one of the largest in Canada and helps millions of Canadians annually. If you are looking for a hands-on, customer-facing role where you can make a difference, connect with Bevin today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage and motivate a team of customer service representatives
* Develop and implement training programs for customer service staff
* Work with other departments to resolve customer issues and improve overall customer experience
* Balance the workload of staff to meet shifting priorities
* Communicate with customers to understand their needs and address any concerns over the phone and through email
* Pioneer new software/system upgrades and take the lead on adopting them and sharing that new knowledge
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Proven experience (4+ years) in a customer service role
* History in a management position
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Deep knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred
* Post-secondary education is an asset
* Proven ability to deescalate situations
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A local nonprofit organization founded over 100 years ago
* A new building equipped with cutting-edge technology to keep workers safe and clean
* Excellent benefits package (that is primarily employer-paid)
Send a resume (quoting job number 20088) to BEVIN LYLYK, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post