DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you desire the project ownership that comes with overseeing a concept to market release? Do you have extensive experience with the steps required to see product development through to manufacture?
As the Development Engineer, you will work cross-functionally with applications engineers, design, and production to develop commercial products that meet customer needs. You will also ensure that products meet quality and reliability standards and identify and resolve any issues.
Our client is a Manitoba-based firm that takes pride in making customer service its top priority. If you are dedicated to developing exceptional products and processes, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead the design and development of HVAC systems in collaboration with various departments
* Work with the design team to create models and components for experimental subassemblies
* Take products through testing protocols; ensure they meet standards set by industry, company, and clients
* Work closely with production staff to improve manufacturing processes
* Troubleshoot issues in-field
* Train vendors and techs on correct installation and operation
* Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering
* 7+ years of engineering experience; executing product development projects in a production environment
* Demonstrable list of products that have been released to the market
* Experience with semi-custom product development
* Natural gas/combustion experience or HVAC/refrigeration systems design experience is an asset
* P.Eng. or a Master’s degree in Engineering preferred
* A strong understanding of Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) methods
* Familiarity with SolidWorks or AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of controls systems
Send a resume (quoting job number 18749) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Small, agile business unit with access to big-company resources
* A growing Winnipeg office with opportunities for career development
* Outstanding benefits package, including pension matching and gym subsidy
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post